Kansas Jayhawks (27-3) vs Texas Tech Red Raiders (18-12)
NCAA Basketball: Saturday, March 7, 2020 at 2:00 PM at United Supermarkets Arena
Spread: Kansas Jayhawks (-3.5), Texas Tech Red Raiders (+3.5)
Kansas Looking To Seal Perfect Conference Road Record In Finale
The Kansas Jayhawks are the number one team in the country. In their last game against TCU, the Jayhawks clinched a share of the Big 12 title with the win. A win against Texas Tech will give Kansas the outright Big 12 title. This Kansas team has the chance to be the first team under head coach Bill Self to go undefeated in nine league road games. With the win they will amass a perfect 9-0 road conference record. On the offensive end Kansas average 74 points per game, which ranks 78th in the country. On the road the Jayhawks average just 67 points per game, which ranks 186th in the country. The Jayhawks allow opponents to score 60 points per game, which ranks 10th in the country.
Texas Tech Looking To End Losing Streak
The Texas Tech Red Raiders haven’t been playing well. Over there last 10 games the Red Raiders are 5-5. Texas Tech is currently on a three-game losing streak and they have been inconsistent all season long. On the offensive end Texas Tech average 72 points per game, which ranks 136th in the country. The Red Raiders allow opponents to score 63 points per game, which ranks 33rd in the country.
Kansas Betting Trends
- Kansas is 6-2 ATS in their last 8 games
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Kansas’ last 6 games
- Kansas is 10-0 SU in their last 10 games
- The Jayhawks are 2-4 ATS in their last 6 games against Texas Tech
- Kansas is 18-2 SU in their last 20 games against Texas Tech
Texas Tech Betting Trends
- Texas Tech is 2-4 ATS in their last 6 games
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of Texas Tech’s last 7 games
- The Red Raiders are 2-4 SU in their last 6 games
- The total has gone OVER in 7 of Texas Tech’s last 7 games against Kansas
- Texas Tech is 1-8 SU in their last 9 games when playing at home against Kansas
Free NCAA Basketball Game Pick
This game features two conference rivals. Going into this game Kansas has a lot at stake. A win will give them a perfect 9-0 road conference record and the outright Big 12 title. Over there last 10 head to head matchup Kansas leads 8-2. On the road Kansas’ defense is very elite. They only allow opponents to score 55 points per game, which ranks 1st in the country. They also hold opponents to a 36 percent field goal percentage on the road, which ranks 1st in the country. I believe Kansas will win this game because they have the better team and they will be motivated to clinch the outright Big 12 title. I will also take the OVER for this game. Kansas 80. Texas Tech 65.