Dallas Mavericks (23-15) vs. Philadelphia 76ers (25-14)
NBA Basketball: Saturday, January 11, 2020 (American Airlines Travel Center)
Philadelphia 76ers +2, Dallas Mavericks -2 (PHI +120, DAL -130)
NBA Scores Philadelphia 76ers at Dallas Mavericks
The Philadelphia 76ers are getting ready to travel to Dallas to take on the Mavericks in a matchup between Eastern Conference and Western Conference foes. In their last matchup, the 76ers defeated the Boston Celtics rather easily, by a 109-98 margin. The Mavs will be looking for a little bit of redemption as they were defeated at home by the Lakers in their last game with a score of Los Angeles 129, Dallas 114. All in all, it should be a delightful game to watch and wager on.
In their 109-98 victory against the Celtics, the 76ers were assisted by Josh Richardson as the points leader. He not only had 29 on the night, but he also had 9 of 16 from the field and was a perfect ten for ten from the free-throw line. Even though he only played 34 minutes, he also led the night with 7 assists. The leader in rebounds for Philly was Ben Simmons, who notched nine of them in this game.
When the Mavs played their game against the Lakers, they got off to a poor start. They were outscored 45-27 in the first quarter, and that 18-point was the difference-maker for the whole entire game. They were assisted in this losing effort by Luka Doncic, who had 25 points along with 8 of 19 shooting. However, he was severely limited by the defense of the Lakers and even ended up tearing his jersey in frustration near the end of the game.
Philadelphia 76ers Trends
- Philadelphia is 2-4 ATS in their last 6 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Philadelphia’s last 6 games.
- Philadelphia is 2-4 SU in their last 6 games.
- Philadelphia is 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games against Dallas.
- Philadelphia is 5-13 SU in their last 18 games against Dallas.
Dallas Mavericks Trends
- Dallas is 1-5-1 ATS in their last 7 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Dallas’ last 5 games.
- Dallas is 2-5 SU in their last 7 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Dallas’ last 5 games at home.
- Dallas is 12-1 SU in their last 13 games when playing at home against Philadelphia.
NBA Picks Philadelphia 76ers vs. Dallas Mavericks
All professional sports teams go through an ebb and flow period, and there is no question that both of these teams are currently on the ebb side. I picked the Mavs to beat the Lakers yesterday, and it kills me to see them have such a rough first half like they did! However, I’ll go with them one more time, simply because I like the stats they put up against the Sixers. Dallas gets this one.