NBA Basketball: Monday, March 9, 2020 (Pepsi Center)
Denver Nuggets (42-21) vs. Milwaukee Bucks (53-11)
Denver Nuggets -2, Milwaukee Bucks +2 (DEN -110, MIL -110)
NBA Scores Denver Nuggets vs. Milwaukee Bucks
The Denver Nuggets and the Milwaukee Bucks are going to meet tonight in NBA action at the Pepsi Center. The Nuggets are looking to break out of a bit of rut where they have only played .500 ball in their last ten games. Alternately, the Milwaukee Bucks are also looking to get back on the horse as well because they have lost three out of their last four. Considering that both of these teams are among the leaders of their divisions, this ought to be a fun game to watch and wager on.
In their last game, the Nuggets were defeated by the lowly Cleveland Cavaliers by a score of 104-102. The Cavs (18-45) were led by Kevin Love, with 27 points, 6 rebounds, and 3 assists. Additionally, Cleveland was 8 for 12 on their free-three opportunities. That was the difference in the game right there as Denver only made 3 out of 8. The Nuggets will really have to get their game face on when they face this much-stronger Milwaukee Bucks team.
In their last game, the Bucks were engaged in a 140-131 slugfest where they lost out to the Phoenix Suns. Phoenix was assisted by the likes of Devin Booker, who had 36 points and 8 assists. Teammates Ricky Rubio and Aron Baynes chipped in with 25 points and 24 points, respectively. In the losing effort, the Bucks’ top scorer was forward Khris Middleton with his 39-point effort. However, Milwaukee will need to have better defense if they are going to take on this Denver squad effectively.
Denver Nuggets Trends
- Denver is 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 10 of Denver’s last 15 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Denver’s last 5 games against Milwaukee.
- Denver is 7-2 SU in their last 9 games at home.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Denver’s last 5 games when playing at home against Milwaukee.
Milwaukee Bucks Trends
- Milwaukee is 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Milwaukee’s last 7 games.
- Milwaukee is 15-5 SU in their last 20 games.
- Milwaukee is 4-15 SU in their last 19 games against Denver.
- Milwaukee is 1-5 ATS in their last 6 games on the road.
NBA Scores Milwaukee Bucks vs. Denver Nuggets
This game is a bit of a tough call, but I have to go with Denver, and let me tell you why. Yes, I realize they laid a goose egg against Cleveland, however, the Bucks just haven’t done well lately in this rivalry. Moreover, they have a difficult time without their star player Giannis Antetokounmpo, and he is going to be out for this game. Even though the Bucks do have the better record, the fact they are missing him and the fact that they are on the road evens things out a bit. The Nuggets get this one by a hair.