Milwaukee Bucks (53-11) vs Denver Nuggets (42-21)
NBA: Monday, March 9, 2020 at 9:00 PM at Pepsi Center
Spread: Milwaukee Bucks (+5.5), Denver Nuggets (-5.5)
Milwaukee Looking To End Their Losing Streak
The Milwaukee Bucks have been having a great season. Milwaukee was on pace to win 70 games this season, but back to back losses to the Lakers and Suns have knocked them off of that pace. Giannis Antetokounmpo injured his knee against the Lakers, thus putting him out of action for the remainder of the Bucks road trip. Over the last 10 games, Milwaukee is 7-3. On the offensive end the Bucks average 119 points per game and that ranks 1st in the NBA. Milwaukee’s defense only gives up 107 points per game to opposing teams and that ranks 6th in the NBA.
Denver Looking To Get Back On Track
The Denver Nuggets are currently in the midst of inconsistent play. Over there last 10 games the Nuggets are 5-5. In their last game Denver lost to the Cavaliers, who are one of the worst teams in the NBA. Nikola Jokic is the driving force behind the Nuggets offense. He facilitates their offense and create open looks for the players on the perimeter. On the offensive end the Nuggets average 110 points per game and that ranks 20th in the NBA. Denver’s defense allows opposing teams to score 107 points per game and that ranks 8th in the NBA.
Milwaukee Betting Trends
- Milwaukee is 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Milwaukee’s last 7 games
- The Bucks are 15-5 SU in their last 20 games
- Milwaukee is 1-5 ATS in their last 6 games on the road
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Milwaukee’s last 5 games when playing on the road against Denver
Denver Betting Trends
- Denver is 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games
- The total has gone OVER in 10 of Denver’s last 15 games
- The Nuggets are 7-2 SU in their last 9 games at home
- Denver is 3-8 ATS in their last 11 games against an opponent in the Central Division
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Denver’s last 7 games against an opponent in the Eastern Conference
Milwaukee Buck’s power forward Giannis Antetokounmpo is out with a knee injury.
Free NBA Game Pick
This is between two of the best teams in the NBA. The Milwaukee Bucks will be playing without Giannis Antetokounmpo, who is out for the game with a knee injury. This injury will hurt the Bucks on the offensive and defensive end because Giannis does so much for them on both ends of the court. The Nuggets have a very good offensive team that shoot 47 percent from the field, which ranks 6th in the NBA. On the defensive end the Nuggets are also very good. I believe Denver will win this game because Giannis isn’t not going to play. Jokic will facilitate for Denver and make plays for the open man. I will take the OVER for this game. Denver. 115. Bucks 100.