Washington Wizards (13-26) vs Chicago Bulls (14-27)
NBA: Wednesday, January 15, 2020 at 8:00 PM at United Center
Spread: Washington Wizards (+4.5), Chicago Bulls (-4.5)
Wizards Looking To Turn Their Season Around
The Washington Wizards are off to a horrible start this season. Bradley Beal has been playing great this season. On the season he is averaging 27.7 points, 4.7 rebounds and 6.5 assists per game. With John Wall out for the season Beal has stepped his game up to another level, but the team isn’t very good. Washington has a very good offensive team this season. They are averaging 114 points per game and that ranks 5th in the NBA. They shoot 36 percent from the three-point line and that ranks 9th in the NBA. However, they have one of the worst defenses in the NBA. On that end of the floor they give up 119.8 points per game ranking them 30th in the NBA. In order for Wizards to get back to a contending team in the eastern conference they need an infusion of talent on their roster.
Chicago Looks To Get Back On Track
The Chicago Bulls haven’t been playing good basketball in their last 10 games. They are a meager 2-8 over their last 10 games. Zach Lavine has been playing great for the Bulls this season. He is averaging 24.5 points, 4.6 rebounds and 4 assists per game. Chicago’s offense is very pedestrian. They are averaging 105.7 points per game which ranks 25th in the NBA. However, they have been much better on the defensive side of the ball. Their defense only gives up 107 points per game and that ranks 11th in the NBA.
Washington Betting Trends
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Washington’s last 6 games
- Washington is 6-13 SU in their last 19 games
- The Wizards are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 games against Chicago
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of Washington’s last 7 games on the road
- Washington are 7-13 SU in their last 20 games against an opponent in the Eastern Conference
Chicago Betting Trends
- Chicago are 1-6-1 ATS in their last 8 games
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Chicago’s last 6 games
- The Bulls are 1-7 SU in their last 8 games
- The total has gone OVER in 8 of Chicago’s last 10 games when playing at home against Washington
- The Bulls are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games against an opponent in the Eastern Conference
Chicago point guard Tomas Satoransky is probable with an ankle injury. Power forward Lauri Markkanen is probable with an ankle injury.
Free NBA Game Pick
In their last three head to head meetings the Bulls are 3-0 against the Wizards. Both of these teams are struggling to get wins on a nightly basis. Washington has the better offense and the Bulls have the better defense. Bradley Beal and Zach Lavine are expected to lead their teams on the offensive end because they are the two best players on the court. I will take the UNDER for this game. I also like Chicago to win this game. Chicago 110. Washington 100.