Dallas Stars (1-0) at Nashvile Predators (0-1)
NHL Hockey: Saturday, April 13, 2019 (Bridgestone Arena)
Line and Odds: Nashville Predators -150; Over/Under 5.0
NHL Scores Dallas Stars at Nashville Predators
The Dallas Stars and the Nashville Predators square off in the Music City very soon on this Saturday night. The Stars defeated the Preds to open the series and they are now looking to extend their lead to 2-0. If they can manage a repeat performance, they can head back home with a 2-0 lead. Dallas is riding high with Ben Bishop in the crease and Nashville has been having a difficult solving his effectiveness. It should be a fun playoff game to watch and wager on.
There is no question that the Stars have been through some impressive trends lately. They have a 5-0 record in the last five road games against a team with a winning record and they have accrued an 8-2 record in their last ten games.
If the Predators are going to have any chance in this game, they are going to have to come up with some quick solutions for the play of Dallas goalie Ben Bishop. This player has garnered stats that include a 1.98 GAA and a record of 27-15-2. The .934 save percentage rounds out his impressive stats. As long as he is up to par, the Predators will have a difficult time. However, it won’t be for lack of trying from Nashville, as they have a few good players themselves. Viktor Arvidsson has 34 goals, Filip Forsberg has 28 goals and Craig rounds out the leading three with 21 goals. They definitely are prepping to give Bishop a contest tonight.
Dallas Stars Trends
- Dallas is 6-2 SU in its last 8 games
- The total has gone UNDER in 13 of Dallas’s last 19 games
- Dallas is 6-3 ATS in its last 9 games on the road
- Dallas is 8-2 SU in its last 10 games on the road
- The total has gone UNDER in 15 of Dallas’s last 23 games on the road
Nashville Predators Trends
- Nashville is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games
- Nashville is 5-2 SU in its last 7 games
- The total has gone UNDER in 10 of Nashville’s last 13 games
- Nashville is 2-9 ATS in its last 11 games at home
- Nashville is 1-5 ATS in its last 6 games when playing Dallas
NHL Fanduel Nashville Predators vs. Dallas Stars
This is a game where both of the opponents are solid teams, so really it could go either way. Of course, one of the things that the Preds probably realize is that they can ill-afford to go into a Dallas with a 2-0 deficit. Thus, Nashville is probably just a tad bit more motivated in this game. I look for them to play very hard and even the series record up at 1-1 as the dust settles.